In this section:Sign up to our newsletter Subscribe
The Corporate Services Division, part of Wilsons Auctions Group, provides the complete corporate recovery service to Insolvency Practitioners, Financial Institutions and Private Clients. Our wide span of expertise encompasses every field enabling us to provide a comprehensive review of all recovery options without delay.
"We have an enviable reputation for maximising asset realisations while minimising costs, providing inventive and commercial solutions for each instruction, whether it is a single machine or an entire production facility"
We are a one-stop shop, we are able to make things as easy as possible for our clients and remove some of the headaches that asset recovery and disposal can bring.
- Asset assessment and valuation
- Access and securing of sites and assets
- Recovery and transportation services
- Discrete off-site conference facilities
- Archiving and Data Storage
- Secure storage for machinery, vehicles and stock
- Asset disposal, including public auction
- Any retention of title issues
- 24/7 Attendance
- Commercial lease forfeiture / Rent Distress
- Certificated Bailiffs - Removal of unlawful trespassers
- Police Certified Safe Engineer & Locksmith
- Certified Data Destruction
- Ongoing security and guarding
- Property clearance, development and disposal
- Probate Services
Wilsons Auctions provides valuation and appraisal advice to a wide range of clients across the UK and Ireland, to include private individuals, lending institutions and solicitor firms.
We provide valuations for a variety of purposes to include secured lending, acquisition and disposal, taxation, and matrimonial purposes. Our work covers all assets types as well as a diverse range of property types including retail, office, industrial, residential and commercial development sites, public houses and petrol filling stations and also agricultural and residential property.For more information please contact Rebecca Wilson, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org