Starts: 12pm Monday 6th July 2020
Ends: 12pm Wednesday 8th July 2020
Entries will include:
- 2015 Holzher 1057 Edge Banding Machine (Please Note That This Lot Is Located Offsite In Co Waterford)
- Fubniersage Mayer FS 3 Vemeer Saw 3 Phase 3.0M Cut
- Wilkinson Belt Sander & Belts
- Kirbs SBBS 198 8FT Bench & Creasing Machine
Please Call 01 464 2800 To Arrange An Appointment To View The 2015 Holzher 1057 Edge Banding Machine As This Lot Is Located Offsite.
Terms & Conditions: € 500 Deposit to register (refundable if no purchase is made). All Lots are subject to auctioneers commission of 10% plus VAT on the commission unless stated otherwise minimum charge of €100 Commission plus VAT. Each Lot will time out in 1 minute intervals with the first lot ending at 12:00. All Lots are ‘Sold As Seen’ unless stated otherwise. All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot. No collections on the day of the sale. No Saturday & Sunday collections.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in the auction catalogue and also online before signing in - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a Public Auction Lots inc. second-hand, ex-display and damaged goods, sold as seen with no guarantees which is why Public Viewing is available and recommended.
Payment & Collection: Payment is required within 48 hours (Excluding weekends). Collections will be by Appointment Only. If items are not collected within the time frame assets will be deemed abandoned, resold & purchasers deposit forfeited.
Postage & Packaging: Wilsons Auctions do not offer a postage & packaging service, please note couriers collecting goods for customers must be able to package items. Please contact branch for recommendations on local couriers that offer this service.
Lotting is subject to change prior to auction day.
We adhere to strict new Covid-19 guidelines as per below;
- Viewings are only strictly by pre-booked appointment
- Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 16)
- Handling of items for auction should be avoided where possible. Where this is not possible, the viewer must provide and wear their own gloves before handling items
- Loading Of Purchased Lots, the onus is solely on the purchaser