Now Accepting Entries! Contact the auctioneer for free valuation advice.
Auction 1 - 10:30am
Hundreds of lots of Small Tools, Machinery and Equipment received from Government Departments, Finance Companies trade and private consignors.
Auction 2 - 1pm
Commercial Vehicles to include Vans, 4x4's, HGV, Trailers and more received from Government Departments, Finance Companies, trade and private consignors.
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid:
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Portadown branch a call to leave your £500 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the night!
Auction Terms & Conditions
- You must have a buyers number to bid in this auction.
- All Lots are plus auctioneers commission 20% and VAT on the commission, your catalogue will detail if each individual Lot has VAT on it.
- All Lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description or quantities of any Lot.
Please Note that the listed Lot Numbers May Be Subject to Change.