Features over 100 Lots to include:
- Wooden Flooring
- Pallets of Tiles
- Bathroom Furniture
- & much more
Lotting is subject to change prior to auction day
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents email@example.com
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Dublin branch a call to leave your € 200 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the night!
Terms of this Auction:
- €200 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & 20% auctioneers commission. Minimum Buyers Premium of € 10 Per Lot.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- There will be no collections during or after the auction, Collections will be by appointment only starting Friday 17th January from 10am – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames. All Assets must be removed by 5pm Monday 20th January NO EXCEPTIONS
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in the auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a Public Auction Lots inc. second-hand, ex-display and damaged goods, sold as seen with no guarantees which is why Public Viewing is available and recommended.
Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue , by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.