Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents email@example.com
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Belfast branch a call to leave your £200 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the night!
Auction Terms & Conditions
- You must have a buyers number to bid in this auction
- All Lots are plus auctioneers commission (22% - £1 per lot) and VAT on the commission, your catalogue will detail if each individual Lot has VAT on it
- All Lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer
- All goods must be paid and taken away from the premises before 12pm Wednesday - NO EXCEPTIONS. Any goods not collected by this time will be resold with no reserve and your deposit will be forfeited
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description or quantities of any Lot.