Due to redevelopment we have been instructed by McDonogh Home, DIY & Garden Centre to sell a Large Selection of stock by Unreserved Public Auction.
The auction will take place at the premises of McDonoghs, Bothar na Mine, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Ballybane, Galway City, Ireland
Online Bidding Available - Open to the Public
Over 400 Lots
Terms & Conditions:
- € 500 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission. Full commission details & collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue. Entrance by Catalogue Only, Catalogue € 5.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- Collections: Collections will be by appointment only from Wednesday 27th November by appointment only from 9am – 4pm.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- The onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames.
- To Bid Online You must register for the auction 24 hours in advance of the start of the auction. Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue, by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
- To register for this auction please call 01 464 2800.
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Dublin branch a call to leave your € 500 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the day
Wilsons Auctions endeavour at every auction to ensure our online bidding facility is an efficient method for our customers to bid at auction however, we are not responsible for the connectivity of internet in the local area for offsite auctions therefore we cannot fully guarantee 24/7 connectivity. We would therefore recommend that any customer interested in bidding leave a commission bid with our Wilsons Auctions team or alternativity attend in person.
PSRA Licence 001527