Starts: Wednesday 27th May 12pm
Ends: Friday 29th May 12pm
All Lots are Located at Wilsons Auctions Dublin.
Registration: Early registration for this auction is recommended - CLICK HERE to register to bid online.
Terms & Conditions: €200 deposit for a buyers number. All Lots are plus VAT, All lots are subject to 22% Auctioneers Commission plus VAT on the commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot
- Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online, by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
- Online Registration ONLY
- Payments MUST be made On-Line 48 Hours from the Auction ends
- All items purchased MUST be delivered. There will be NO customer collections available, this will be arranged by Wilsons Auctions.
- Courier Charge To The Republic Of Ireland & Northern Ireland €10+VAT (up to 30kg, multiple lots can be packed into the same box)
- Courier Charge To Mainland UK €20+VAT (up to 30kg, multiple lots can be packed into the same box)
- During the Government Isolation Period Items Can Be Stored On Site (currently expected to last until at least the 18th June) Free Of Charge After They Have Been Paid For.
To view and download the Terms and Conditions for our Online Auctions click here.
For Additional Information On How To Register Online Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Lee Geary On 086 816 6809
Each Lot will time out in 1 minute intervals with the first lot ending at 12:00. All Lots are ‘Sold As Seen’ unless stated otherwise. All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot. No Saturday & Sunday courier service avaliable.
Terms & conditions are available on the website before logging into the auction.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Online Public Auction Lots inc. second-hand, ex-display and damaged goods, sold as seen with no guarantees which is why Public Viewing is available and recommended.