Starts: 2:00pm Monday 18th November
Ends: 2:00pm Wednesday 20th November
Over 100 Lots to Include:
- Tables & Chairs
- Stainless Steel Fridges
- Stainless Steel Prep Tables
- Coffee Machine
- Server Overs
- Dough Mixers
- and much more
Registration: Early registration for this auction is recommended please call: 01 4642800. You must register for the auction 24 hours in advance of the start of the auction.
For online Registration. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Dublin branch a call to leave your € 500 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details
Viewing: Monday 18th November from 10am - 2pm by Appointment Only. Assets may need to be dismantled to be removed so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing & Collection Location: Griffins Bakery, 21 Shop St, Galway City, Galway, Ireland
Payments & Collections: All lots must be paid for within 48 hours. Collection is by appointment Only starting Monday 25th of November. Assets may need to be dismantled to be removed so viewing is highly recommended.
Terms & Conditions: € 500 deposit for a buyers number. All Lots are subject to auctioneers commission of 25% plus VAT on the commission unless stated otherwise. Minimum Buyers Premium Of €10 Per Lot.
- Each Lot will time out in 1 minute intervals with the first lot ending at 2:00. All Lots are ‘Sold As Seen’ unless stated otherwise. All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot. All goods must be paid in full and removed from the premises by 5pm Friday 29th November - NO EXCEPTIONS. Any goods not collected by this time will be resold with no reserve and your deposit will be forfeited. Terms & conditions are available in the catalogue or on the website before logging into the auction. Buyers Are Deemed To Of Read The Terms And Conditions Before Bidding. PLEASE NOTE: This is an Online Public Auction Lots inc. second-hand, ex-display and damaged goods, sold as seen with no guarantees which is why Public Viewing is available and recommended.
Postage & Packaging: Wilsons Auctions do not offer a postage & packaging service, please note couriers collecting goods for customers must be able to package items. Please contact auction manager for recommendations on local couriers that offer this service. Assets may need to be dismantled to be removed so viewing is highly recommended.