Wilsons Auctions teams up with the Oscar Knox Fund as auction partner at this week’s Oscar Knox Cup!
Wilsons Auctions has teamed up with the Oscar Knox Fund as auction partner during the Oscar Knox Cup 2018 which takes places this Friday 7th September from 8.30pm.
The annual golf day, which takes place in Fortwilliam Golf Club in Belfast, was set up in memory of Oscar Knox who passed away in 2014 aged just five years old having fought a very brave battle with High Risk Neuroblastoma. Having won the hearts of people across Northern Ireland and beyond, this year's event will be a celebration of his 10th birthday while helping to raise vital funds for Solving Kids' Cancer.
Now in its third year, the charity golf day will include an auction of exclusive sporting and celebrity memorabilia which will take place on the evening and will be available to not only the attendees of the event but online bidders through our LiveBid auction facility.
Items that will feature in the auction include:
- Carl Frampton signed and framed boots from his Windsor Park fight
- Rory McIlroy signed and framed polo shirt
- Signed and worn Justin Rose golf polo shirt
- Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch donated by Lunns Jewellers
- Signed & Framed Celtic Football Club shirt
- Signed and framed Northern Ireland Football Team shirt
- Signed One Direction t-shirt
- Signed & framed Rory McIlroy Irish Open flag
- Signed & framed photograph of One Direction
- One night bed & breakfast in a suite at Titanic Hotel including dinner and 2 x VIP tickets to see Kevin Bridges at the SSE Arena, Belfast
- Suite at the SSE Arena for a Belfast Giants game plus meet & greet the players
- Four new tyres to the value of £500 from Magowan Tyres
The event is always well supported by some familiar local faces and this year is no different, welcoming local boxers Carl Frampton, Paddy Barnes, Michael and Jamie Conlon as well as Masters 2017 Snooker Champion, Mark Allen who will all tee-off on the day.
All proceeds from the auction will go to the Oscar Knox Fund and be used to fund research into childhood cancer. The auction will kick-off from 8.30pm for online bidders through Wilsons Auctions LiveBid facility, to register and view all Lots simply Click Here