- Broadband Connection to the Internet
- Supported Browsers
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Firefox 12 or later
- Safari 6 or later on Mac OS X
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player (Download)
- Dual Core Intel or AMD processor with at least 1GB MB memory
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Firewall IP opened on Http Port 5119
Check your system can run LiveBidSystem Test
- Do not download anything whilst bidding as this may affect the performance of LiveBid on your PC
- Avoid having multiple browser windows open as this may also affect performance
- Prior to bidding, view the sales catalogue for the auction that you intend to participate in so that you know what is being auctioned
How do I register for a Live Auction?
Complete the registration form by clicking here
I've forgotten my Username or Password
Contact Wilsons Auctions to retrieve your details
My contact details are incorrect and I want to change them
Contact Wilsons Auctions who will be able to change them for you
How do I set an alarm for a lot
If you would like to be warned when a lot you are interested in is about to be offered for sale, click on the "Set Alarm" button in the catalogue listing. The colour of the button will change from blue to red indicating that the alarm has been set. You can view any alarms you have set by going to the "My Account" page.
- When I open LiveBid I cannot see the auction taking place
Ensure that you have Flash Player plugin installed. Additionally, due to browser updates and configuration changes you may need to configure Flash to run on the liveBid domain. Instructions on doing this for the major browsers are listed below.
Press F5 to refresh the page. If the problem persists contact Wilsons Auctions.
When I open LiveBid I can see the auction taking place but cannot participate in it
There may be a communications problem - Press F5 to refresh the page. If the problem persists contact Wilsons Auctions.
I can see the auction taking place but cannot hear the auctioneer
Check the sound settings on your computer
I cannot submit a bid as the "Bid" button is greyed out
Bidding may not have started. Additionally, check any messages displayed on the screen for a more specific reason