In this section:Sign up to our newsletter Subscribe
REGISTRATION TO BUY
Registration fees differ for each individual auction, to confirm the registration fee of the auction you are interested in, contact the branch directly or the member of staff featured in the enquiries section of the auction page.
Hammer total + Buyer’s fees + VAT = Total purchase price
Hammer total – This is the highest bid at the fall of the hammer.
Buyer’s fees – These can vary depending on the value of the item/s for auction. Fees for each auction will be outlined in the catalogue, available at reception.
VAT - This is charged at the current standard rate, if applicable.
PAYING FOR & COLLECTING YOUR ITEM
You can pay for your item via cash, debit or credit card or by bank transfer. We would ask that you pay for and collect your item within 48 hours. For vehicles not collected within 7 days of sale, there will be an additional storage fee charged per vehicle, per day. Late payment charges may also apply.
- An entry fee will apply to sell a vehicle at auction.
- Once your vehicle is sold, we will charge you one entry fee and commission + VAT.
- If your vehicle is unsold and you take it out of the auction, you will be required to pay the entry fee for each auction the vehicle appeared in.
All other items
- Entry fees & commission apply, once your item has been sold.
- If your item does not sell, no fees will apply
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT PAYMENT?
Payment will be made to you by cheque five working days from the date of sale. You can collect your cheque in person, with applicable ID, or we will post it to the address you provided when booking in for sale.