FURTHER ENTRIES WELCOME
THE AUCTION EXPLAINED
- £500 Deposit To Register & Bid.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online, by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a Public Auction Lots inc. second-hand, ex-hire and damaged goods, sold as seen with no guarantees.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All assets must be paid for in full 48 Hours after the auction - No Exceptions.
- All assets must collected within 72 Hours after the auction - No Exceptions.
- Lots are plus VAT and are all subject to a buyers fee plus VAT on the buyers fee.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen". No items have been tested (Including Electrical).
- Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of descriptions, no sale will be void by the inaccuracy of any description. The purchaser must satisfy themselves with the item prior to bidding.
VIEWINGS & COLLECTIONS
- Viewing the day prior to the auction.
- Customers are not permitted to lift items themselves, a member of staff will pick the item for you and bring it to you. There will be a queue system in place.