- From Monday 17th May, physical bidding and viewing will re-commence
- Collections Will Be Strictly Appointment Only
- Click here for more information on Online Bidding
Starting at 11am, Wilsons Auctions Dublin will be offering OVER 150 Lots on behalf of Electricity Supply Board (ESB) Energy, government bodies and other trade and private entries
Further Entries WELCOME!!!!
THE AUCTION EXPLAINED
- €1000 deposit for a Buyers Number. Online Registration ONLY
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot
- Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online, by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a Public Auction Lots inc. second-hand, ex-display and damaged goods, sold as seen with no guarantees.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Auction is strictly Collection by Appointment Only Auction all assets must be Paid for in Full 48 Hours after the Auction - No Exceptions.
- Some Lots are plus VAT and are all subject to Commission plus VAT on the commission. Minimum Commission € 10 Plus VAT per Lot. Unless stated otherwise. Full details in The Auction Explained Below.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer. No items have been tested (Including Electrical).
- Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of descriptions, no sale will be void by the inaccuracy of any description. The purchaser must satisfy themselves with the item prior to bidding.
- Payments must be made by our secure online card payment system within 48 hours of the auction.
VIEWINGS & COLLECTIONS:
In relation to Viewing & Collections we will abide Government Body and PSRA Protocol as below:
• Viewings are only permissible where they are pre-booked by appointment
• Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 18)
• Handling of items for auction should be avoided where possible. Where this is not possible,
the viewer must provide and wear their own gloves before handling items
• Hand Sanitiser Station at the Main Entrance for the Viewing & Collections
• Loading of Purchased Lots, the onus is solely on the purchaser