Our Plant and Machinery auctions happen twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month. This means you have two dates to buy or sell your assets and we are now accepting entries. Stock will be updated daily. Lot numbers are subject to change prior to auction day.
Auction 1 - 11am
Small Tools section to include government entries, finance direct, hire company entries, main agent entries, private entries and more.
Auction 2 - 12 noon
Plant & Machinery section to include direct entries, government entries, finance direct, hire company entries, main agent entries, private entries and much more
Registration: Early registration for this auction is recommended please call: 01 464 2800. You must register for the auction 24 hours in advance of the start of the auction. Online Bidding Available - Open to the Public - CLICK HERE to register to bid in person or online!
Terms & Conditions
- €1,000 deposit for a buyers number, in some cases a larger deposit maybe required, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in the Plant & Machinery auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). Buyers will be required to pay a further 10% deposit on any purchase during or immediately after the auction.
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding