Our Plant and Machinery auctions happen twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month. This means you have two dates to buy or sell your assets and we are now accepting entries. Stock will be updated daily. Lot numbers are subject to change prior to auction day.
Auction 1 - 11am
Small Tools section to include government entries, finance direct, hire company entries, main agent entries, private entries and more.
Auction 2 - 12 noon
Plant & Machinery section to include direct entries, government entries, finance direct, hire company entries, main agent entries, private entries and much more
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Dublin branch a call to leave your € 1,000 deposit over the phone.
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the day!
Terms & Conditions
- €1,000 deposit for a buyers number, in some cases a larger deposit maybe required, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in the Plant & Machinery auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). Buyers will be required to pay a further 10% deposit on any purchase during or immediately after the auction.
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding