We are delighted to have been appointed by Bord na Móna to sell by Online Live Virtual Auction all surplus to requirement Tractors, Excavators, Dozers, Tyres & much more approximately 200 Lots which includes Over 90 Tractors.
This Online Live Virtual Auction will be conducted by a live auctioneer, bidding for the auction is only via online bidding Only.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON TUESDAY 30th JUNE at 5PM
Live tractor or machinery video walk around for Registered Bidders on request
Recorded Videos of the Machines & Tractors running and will make them available for anyone who would like to see them prior to Auction.
Viewing: Viewing will be strictly by Appointment Only running for 4 Days, Thursday 25th, Friday 26th, Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th June from 10am until 4pm with 1 hour time slots (Group of 2 Max).
Please note all assets for Viewing & Collections are Located Bord na Móna, Derrygreenagh, Co. Offaly, N91 YX30
Terms & Conditions
- €1,000 deposit for a buyers number, in some cases a larger deposit maybe required (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). Buyers will be required to pay a further 10% deposit on any purchase immediately after the auction. Catalogues € 5.
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission. Commission is 10% plus VAT on individual assets up to € 1,000 & 5% plus VAT on individual assets over € 1,001
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 16) will not be admitted onsite for the viewings or collections.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue which will be emailed to any registered bidders - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding
- Payment must be completed within 48 hours of purchase by Debit/Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
We adhere to strict new Covid-19 guidelines as per below;
- Viewings are only strictly by pre-booked by appointment
- Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 16)
- Handling of items for auction should be avoided where possible. Where this is not possible, the viewer must provide and wear their own gloves before handling items
- Hand Sanitiser Station at the Main Entrance for the Viewing & Collections
- Loading Of Purchased Lots, the onus is solely on the purchaser
Collections: All assets must be paid for in full Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd by either Bank Transfer or by Debit/Credit Card by calling 01 4642800.
Please note collections will be strictly by appointment Only and can only be made once an invoice is paid in full. The collections will start Monday 6th July until Friday 10th July from 10am – 3pm Daily. Items not removed from the premises by that date (Friday 10th July 3pm) will be deemed abandoned, resold & purchasers deposit forfeited. Loading Of Purchased Lots, the onus is solely on the purchaser please make sure you have the corrected Loading Equipment with you.