Our Plant and Machinery auctions happen twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month. This means you have two dates to buy or sell your assets and we are now accepting entries.
The Small Tools Auction starts at 11am and ESB Direct Plant & Machinery Auction starts at 12:00 noon. We look forward to seeing you at Ireland's most regular Plant, Machinery, Tools and Equipment Auction.
Terms of this Plant, Machinery & Tool Auction:
- €1,000 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in the Plant & Machinery auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- Full collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding
- Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue , by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.