Due to a change in the farms machinery policy and a focus on dairying, we have been instructed by Mr.Kieran Lavelle to sell by Public Auction an excellent selection of quality well maintained agricultural machinery & equipment
Entries to include:
- 2012 New Holland CX8070 Combine Harvester, 24ft High Capacity Head
- 2016 Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 6160 C Shift Tractor
- 2013 Deutz-Fahr Agrotron M650 Tractor
- 2008 Deutz Fahr 180.7 Profiline Tractor
- 2006 Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 150.7 Tractor
- 2006 JCB 412S Farm Master,
- 2014 Krone Swadro 700 Rotary Rake
- 2014 Krone 10ft Trailer Mower,
- 2012 Major Topper 900T HD 9ft,
- Choice of 2 - 2007 Redrock 18ft Grain/Silage Trailers
- 2007 Tri-Axle Redrock 24ft Grain Trailer
- Choice of 2 - 1994 32ft Tri-Axle Bale Trailer (Refurb 2008)
- & much more
Terms & Conditions:
- € 1000 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). With a further 10% Deposit after the auction.
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission. Full commission details & collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue. Entrance by Catalogue Only, Catalogue € 5.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- Collections: There will be no collections during or after the auction has finished. Collections will be by appointment only from Wednesday 11th December by appointment only from 9am – 4pm. Loading Equipment must be provided by the purchaser.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 14) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- The onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames.
- To Bid Online You must register for the auction 24 hours in advance of the start of the auction. Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue, by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
To register for this auction please call 01 464 2800.
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents email@example.com
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Dublin branch a call to leave your € 1000 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the day
Wilsons Auctions endeavour at every auction to ensure our online bidding facility is an efficient method for our customers to bid at auction however, we are not responsible for the connectivity of internet in the local area for offsite auctions therefore we cannot fully guarantee 24/7 connectivity. We would therefore recommend that any customer interested in bidding leave a commission bid with our Wilsons Auctions team or alternativity attend in person.
PSRA Licence 001527