Our Plant and Machinery auctions happen twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month. This means you have two dates to buy or sell your assets and we are now accepting entries.
The Small Tools Auction starts at 11am and ESB & Government Body Direct, Plant & Machinery Auction starts at 12 noon.
Terms of this ESB & Government Body Direct, Plant & Machinery Auction;
- €1,000 deposit for a buyers number, in some cases a larger deposit maybe required, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in the Plant & Machinery auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). Buyers will be required to pay a further 10% deposit on any purchase during or immediately after the auction.
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- Full collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding
- Assets Located Offsite may require - Full Risk Assessment, Method Statement & Insurance. Please note this asset must be fully removed by Friday 14th of December by 4pm. Please check Auction Catalogue for these.