Our Plant and Machinery auctions happen twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month. This means you have two dates to buy or sell your assets and we are now accepting entries.
The Small Tools Auction starts at 11am and Plant, Machinery, ESB and Government Body Direct Auction starts at 12 noon.
Viewing For Assets Located Offsite in Limerick & Cork will be Friday 12th of October from 9am - 2pm.
Terms of this Plant, Machinery, ESB and Government Body Direct Auction;
- €1,000 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in the Plant & Machinery auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- Full collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding