We have been instructed by Tom Keenan and Scott Murray of Keenan CF as Joint Administrators of Acheson & Glover Precast Ltd (In Administration) to sell unreserved the entire contents of Acheson & Glover Precast Ltd (In Administration) by public auction.
This auction will include over 500 lots. Featured lots to include;
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Elematic Hollowcore Extruders
- Nordimpianti Cross Cut Saws
- 2016 Prensoland CF1300 Multi Angle Cutter
- Selection of Pump Units w/ Stressing Jacks
- Pre Stressed Wire & Dispensers
- 2009 Iveco Scarab Mistral Roadsweeper
- 2007 Volvo FM400 Euro 5 Cement Bottle Truck
- 2008 Linde H80 8T Forklift
- Selection of 2014 Biotech PZ100RL Wood Pellet Boilers
- Large Selection of Overhead Gantry Cranes (5 Tonne to 25 Tonne)
- Selection of Slab Fooring Forklift Attachments / Spreader Bars
- Selection of Portacabins / Steel Lock-Up Stores
- Stema Steelmaster Rebar Bending Machine
- La Roche Rebar Multi Bend Metal Working Machines
- Large Selection of Precast Staircase Moulds
- Selection of Woodworking Machinery
PLEASE NOTE: Auction will take place at Wilsons Auctions Belfast, 22 Mallusk Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 4PP. All lots will be sold via PowerPoint Presentation.
The following lots are located on site at Wilsons Auctions, 22 Mallusk Rd, Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT36 4PP
Viewing at the premises of Acheson & Glover Precast Ltd, 11 Aghnagar Road, Ballygawley, Dungannon, Co Tyrone, BT70 2HW on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th December from 10am - 5pm. ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE A FORM OF ID WITH THEM
Everything must be paid in full by Monday 17th December 5pm at Wilsons Auctions, 22 Mallusk Rd, Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT36 4PP
COLLECTION TIMES: strictly Monday 17th December, Tuesday 18th & Wednesday 19th December 9am – 5pm
*Full PPE must be worn on viewing and collection days – this includes steel toe boots, high vis vest and hard hat. There will be strictly no access to the Acheson & Glover Precast Ltd site without all viewers wearing this. *Over 18’s only will be allowed access to the Acheson & Glover Precast Ltd site.
Acheson & Glover Precast Ltd, 11 Aghnagar Road, Ballygawley, Dungannon, Co Tyrone, BT70 2HW.
Terms & Conditions
- £1,000 deposit for a buyers number, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). Buyers will be required to pay a further 10% deposit on any purchase during or immediately after the auction
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission
- All lots are "Sold As Seen"
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections
- Full collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding
- Assets Located Offsite may require - Full Risk Assessment, Method Statement & Insurance. Please check Auction Catalogue for full details of Payment and Collection Terms
- Online bidders must be registered by 5pm on Wednesday 12th December.