Due to retirement we have been instructed by Providers (Longford) Ltd - Plant & Tool Hire to sell a Large Selection of Hire Machinery, Tools & Equipment by Unreserved Public Auction.
The auction will take place at the premises of Providers (Longford) Ltd, Richmond St, Deanscurragh, Co. Longford, Ireland
Online Bidding Available - Open to the Public - CLICK HERE to register to bid in person or online!
Over 250 Lots - Lotting is subject to change prior to auction day
Entries to include:
2006 Bomag BW 90 AD-2 Twin Drum Roller, 2004 Ausa 350 AHG 3.5T Mini Dumper, 2004 Bomag BW 90 AD-2 Twin Drum Roller, Komatsu PC03 Mini Digger c/w 2 Buckets, 2003 Taylors Trailer ME20 & 2003 Takechi TB016 Mini Digger c/w 3 Buckets
Drills (Hilti & Makita), Transformers, Pressure Washers, Power Floats, Tile Cutters, Cement Mixers, Vibrating Plates, Nailers, Jig Saws, Sanders, Nail Guns, Generators & much more
Terms & Conditions:
- € 500 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission. Full commission details & collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue. Entrance by Catalogue Only, Catalogue € 5.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- Collections: There will be no collections on the day of the Auction. Collections will be by appointment only from Wednesday 4th March until Friday 6th March from 9am – 4pm.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- The onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames. To Bid Online You must register for the auction 24 hours in advance of the start of the auction. Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue, by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
Wilsons Auctions endeavour at every auction to ensure our online bidding facility is an efficient method for our customers to bid at auction however, we are not responsible for the connectivity of internet in the local area for offsite auctions therefore we cannot fully guarantee 24/7 connectivity. We would therefore recommend that any customer interested in bidding leave a commission bid with our Wilsons Auctions team or alternativity attend in person.PSRA Licence 001527