We have received instruction from the liquidator to sell all remaining assets belonging to Murphy Stainless Steel Specialists Limited (in Liquidation) by Unreserved Public Auction.
The auction will take place at the premises of Murphy Stainless Steel Specialists Limited (in Liquidation) Moneen Industrial Estate, Drumconlan, Castlebar, Co. Mayo and will have over 150 Lots including Metal Working Machinery, Welding Equipment, Vehicles & Office Furniture.
Machinery to include:
- 1997 CNC LVD 10ft Guillotine, Type: PPEB 110/30 MNC 95
- 1997 CNC LVD 10ft Press Brake Type: HST - E31/10MNC 10
- 1988 CNC Thrumatic 240 Rotary Head CNC Punch with Bosch Controller Type: 9082
- 1990 Haco Brake Press Type: PPM36135
- Horizontal Band Saw 9" x 18" - 27mx.9x3345, Model: UE-9116SSA
- 1996 Macc Band Saw SB 310m
- 1996 Euromac Notcher 220/6.SR
- Quatiers Smith Heavy Duty R2 Radial Drill QS QSR 2,3 & 4
- Meddings 3 Drill Station Unit
- Selection of Miller Syncrowave 250's
- Plasma Cutting Machine Air 93
- Pipe Benders
- Stock to include: Lengths of Steel, Steel Cutoffs, & Castors
- & much more
Vehicles to include:
- 2006 Opel Vivaro 1.9 CDTI
- 2003 Mercedes Sprinter 311 Cdi Lwb
Terms & Conditions:
- € 1,000 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission.
- There will be No Collections on Saturday during or after the auction. Collections Start Tuesday 5th of March by appointment only. All assets must be removed by Friday 8th of March 4pm NO EXCEPTIONS. Any goods not collected by this time will be resold with no reserve and your deposit will be forfeited.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- Full commission details & collections details will be stated in the auction catalogue – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames.
- Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue , by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
- To Bid Online You must register for the auction 24 hours in advance of the start of the auction - To register for this auction please call 01 464 2800
Online Bidding Available - Open to the Public
PSRA Licence 001527