We are honoured to host an auction at the premises of Fermanagh & Omagh District Council.
This is an off-site auction and will take place at:
152 Tempo Road,
Terms & Conditions:
- £200 deposit for a buyers number, in some cases a larger deposit maybe required, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in the Plant & Machinery Auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made). Buyers may be required to pay a further 10% deposit on any purchase during or immediately after the auction
- All Lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission
- All Lots are "Sold As Seen"
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any Lot
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections
- All Lots must be paid for and removed by 4pm Tuesday 2nd July 2019 - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding.
As well as the entries listed below there will be a selection of 200 - 300 Lots of pedestrian mowers, strimmers, misc. equipment, office furniture, catering equipment and more to be sold. The listings will be updated further on this page from 21st June 2019.