Due to Michael Grant Motors relocating to their new site in Harolds Cross we have received instructions to sell the remaining Garage Equipment located at their Sandymount Site.
This Auction will be held in Wilsons Auctions Dublin on Thursday 11th of July at 5pm before the Vans, 4x4 and Budget Cars Auction at 6pm.
Entries to include:
- 3 x 2012 Harold 2 Post Lift, 4000KG, 3 Phase
- 1 x 2016 Phoenix Automotive Model: PA-6150D, 5000kg, 2 Poster Lift, Single Phase
- 1 x 4 Poster Ramp
- Fuel Tanks
- Samoa Cable Reels
- Phoenix Automotive PA 7226IT Tyre Changer
- Parts Shelving
- Unused Tyres
- Metal Fencing
- Flag Poles
- Huge Selection of Car Parts & Accessories
- Office & Showroom Furniture
There will be no collections on Thursday or Friday, Collections will be on Monday 15th of July & Tuesday 16th of July from 10am - 4pm by appointment only.
Terms of this Auction:
- €500 deposit for a buyers number, these are available at reception, you must have a buyers number to bid in this auction (Refundable at the end of auction if no purchase is made).
- All lots are plus VAT & 20% auctioneers commission.
- All lots are "Sold As Seen".
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot.
- Children (under the age 18) will not be admitted onsite for the viewing, auction or collections.
- There will be no collections during or after the auction, Collections will be by appointment only starting Monday 15th of July from 10am – the onus is entirely on the purchaser to remove their purchased assets within the specified time frames. All Lots must be removed by 4pm Tuesday 16th of July.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available in auction catalogue - all purchasers have deemed to have read before bidding
- Terms & conditions apply and can be read on the sign in page of the auction if you are bidding online they are also inside the auction catalogue , by entering the sale you are deemed to of read the terms & conditions.
Online Bidding Available - Open to the Public
PSRA Licence 001527