*** NOW WITH LIVE BID - REGISTER BY FOLLOWING LINK ABOVE ***
At Dalry, our Police Lost & Found Auction starts at 5pm and will include lost and found goods from all of the police stations across Scotland.
What can you expect in this month's auction?
- Watches & jewellery including high value rings
- Over 300 bicycles
- Electrical goods including phones & tablets
- Colognes & Perfumes
- Quad bikes
- Precious metals
Early Registration For This Auction Is Recommended
- £100 deposit for online buyer numbers - physical buyers do not require a deposit.
- All lots are plus VAT & auctioneers commission plus VAT on the commission with a minimum charge of £2.00
- All lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer.
- Collections will be starting after the auction has finished. All goods must be paid in full and removed from the premises within 3 working days of the auction - NO EXCEPTIONS. Any goods not collected by this time will be resold with no reserve and your deposit will be forfeited.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot
To Register For This Auction Please Call 01294 833444