Government Seized Assets, Lost/Found Property & General Disposal Auction
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid:
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form, and along with a form of photographic ID & proof of address, return all 3 documents email@example.com
- Once we have your documents, one of our staff will contact you via the information given or else you can give our Portadown branch a call to leave your £200 deposit over the phone
- Await an email with your login details or organise to pick up your bidder's card and catalogue on the night
- Due to increased demand we are recommending that purchasers wishing to register for Livebid do so as early before the auction begins as possible to avoid disappointment.
Auction Terms & Conditions
- You must have a buyers number to bid in this auction.
- All Lots are plus auctioneers commission (20% - £2 per lot) and VAT on the commission, your catalogue will detail if each individual Lot has VAT on it.
- All Lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer.
- All goods must be paid and taken away from the premises before 12pm Thursday - NO EXCEPTIONS. Any goods not collected by this time will be resold with no reserve and your deposit will be forfeited.
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description or quantities of any Lot.
Tuesday 3rd November and Morning Auction from 9am