Auction House, Usk Way
Newport, Wales NP20 2BX
+44 (0) 1633 262626
Legal packs can be downloaded upon completion of the on-screen form
- To register for this auction please email the auction team a copy of photographic ID (passport/driving licence) and proof of address (utility bill)
- A deposit of £500 is required with registration (refundable)
- Please read Terms and Conditions before bidding
- Please ensure all prospective buyers have done their due diligence and are in receipt of a legal pack
- Online bidders admin fee does not apply
- Successful bidders will be required to pay a 10% deposit with a minimum of £3,000 that will be deducted from the final payment
- All lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer.
*Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement (noted as ‘Particulars’ throughout this disclaimer) or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out (noted as ‘Marketing Material ’ throughout this disclaimer) issued by or on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor. Any ‘Particulars’ so given or contained in any such marketing material issued by or on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor are for illustration purposes only, they are not to be taken as matters of fact and shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Wilsons Auctions or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any and all of the ‘Particulars’ contained in any such ‘Marketing Material’ issued by or on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor.
Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.