Wilsons Auctions’ Government Land & Property Auction takes place monthly, and on the night of the auction is amongst other Government seized assets including a range of luxury and designer items in our Newport branch.
The land and property within the auction has been instructed as a result of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. Wilsons Auctions is proud of the work it carries out in relation to its government asset recovery work, which has seen it responsible for returning over £100 million back into the public purse in recent years. This auction is available through our various bidding platforms including physical, proxy, telephone and also online via Wilsons Auctions LiveBid auction facility.
CLICK HERE for more information on our bidding process for this Land & Property Auction.
- Click here to download our registration form. Complete the registration form, and return to email@example.com or
- Please ensure all prospective buyers have done their due diligence and are in receipt of a legal pack
- Please read Terms and Conditions before bidding
- Online bidders administration fee does not apply
- All Lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer.
- Little Harbour, Newfoundland, Canada
- Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire