22 Mallusk Road
Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland BT36 4PP
+44 (0) 2890 342 626
Interested in buying property via auction? Let us help!
Whether you plan on bidding in person or online, get ahead and complete your registration today. Follow these simple steps in order to bid;
- CLICK HERE to download our registration form
- Complete the registration form, and return to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A deposit of £500 is required to complete your registration (fully refundable)
- Online bidders administration fee does not apply
- Please read Terms and Conditions before bidding
- All property Lots are subject to a buyers premium of 1.5% of the sale price
- Successful bidders will be required to pay a 10% deposit with a minimum of £3,000 that will be deducted from the final payment
- Full payment of the deposit is required within 24 hours after the auction.
*Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement (noted as ‘Particulars’ throughout this disclaimer) or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out (noted as ‘Marketing Material ’ throughout this disclaimer) issued by or on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor. Any ‘Particulars’ so given or contained in any such marketing material issued by or on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor are for illustration purposes only, they are not to be taken as matters of fact and shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Wilsons Auctions or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any and all of the ‘Particulars’ contained in any such ‘Marketing Material’ issued by or on behalf of Wilsons Auctions or the vendor.
Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.