Wilsons Auctions’ Unreserved Government Auction takes place fortnightly, with a range of luxury and designer items going to the highest bidder at the fall of the gavel.
These items have been seized from criminals by our police force and government agency clients across the UK, Ireland and worldwide. Wilsons Auctions is proud of the work it carries out in relation to its government asset recovery work, which has seen it responsible for returning over £100 million back into the public purse in recent years. These auctions are available to online bidders through our LiveBid auction facility.
CLICK HERE to understand the auction process.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before bidding on any Lot
- All purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves with Lots before bidding
- All Lots are "Sold As Seen" unless stated by the auctioneer
- All Lots are subject to a 20% Buyers Premium (unless stated otherwise)
- When bidding via Livebid, there is an Online Bidders Administration fee of £42 when a Lot is purchased
- Full payment is required within 24 hours after the auction
- Collections are to be no later than 48 hours after the auction, otherwise, storage charges will occur
- Please check each Lot for VAT Status as some Lots may include VAT.
Government Land & Property Auction
All properties entered into auction are offered under the Terms & Conditions contained within the legal pack, which is prepared by the vendor's solicitor. The legal pack, when made available, can be downloaded from the property's page. Simply click on the tab 'Download Legal pack or Enquire', complete the form and submit. Note: Please return to the property’s page and the legal pack will appear.
- Click here to download our attached registration form
- Complete the registration form and return to email@example.com
- Please ensure that all contact details are correct and accurate
- A £500 deposit is required with registration (refundable)
- Please ensure all prospective buyers have done their due diligence and are in receipt of a legal pack
- Successful bidders will be required to pay a 10% deposit with a minimum of £3,000 that will be deducted from the final payment
- Full payment of the deposit is required within 24 hours after the auction