Wilsons Auctions are the largest independently owned auction house in the UK and Ireland. Our Dublin Branch are currently looking to recruit Full & Part Auction Support Administrators to work in a fast paced, office and customer facing environment.
Working under supervision of the Manager the Auction Support Staff will perform a variety of general administrative duties to support the completion of the different department’s goals and objectives in a professionally and culturally appropriate manner.
- Reception duties as required
- Providing administrative support to the sales teams
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis by phone, email, face to face & data input
- First point of contact for auction customers
- Cash handling
- Processing auction entries and general administration duties.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Previous experience in a customer facing role would be beneficial though not essential
- Good level of IT literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised and highly motivated
- Good communicator, able to convey information in a clear, simple and warm manner.
- Able to diffuse and handle difficult situations/customers.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent office administration skills
Hours of work for Full time Role
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, Tuesday and Thursday evenings if required
Hours of work for Part time Role - Flexible hours from Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org