Wilsons Auctions are the largest independently owned auction house in the UK and Ireland. Our Scottish Branch are currently looking to recruit Full Time Asset Advisory Executive to work in a fast paced, office and customer facing environment.
Working under supervision of the Branch Manager. Will perform a variety of duties including Client Management and Business Development. This person will primarily be working in the Insolvency and Asset Recovery Department within Wilsons Auctions.
- Dealing with information of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Account management of a portfolio of asset- ensuring cases are managed effectively and overseeing until the assets come to sale at auction
- Building strong relationships with existing clients and advising them on the auction
- Working as part of a team
- Meeting targets and objectives set by management
- All connected administration and correspondence in line with current legislation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good sales and service skills
- Knowledge in client management
- Confident all round at IT and administrative duties
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
To apply for this position please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org